Yet Another New Page :)

Its been ages since our last update. But yet, still not much to update. As Sae said, I'm struggling very much with my current 4-5 pages. They are just completely yucky pages! But all is not lost, I've started a new page! Hahaha, that hole is getting deeper and deeper.

I'm definitely way behind Sae at the moment if she's already half way through. :(

But Sae has forgotten one vital thing...in a couple of weeks, I will be unemployed and have as many hours to HAED as I like. That's right, I've finally taken the plunge and resigned. At the moment, I have no plans other than to go home to Malaysia for a while.

Though I really don't intend to spend all my time HAED-ing, I have many other things to do. Of which I will be blogging about in future updates. :)

Here's my progress pic, that tiny little patch that's in the middle of nowhere up the top is my newly started page. It is the loveliest page so far. :)



I'm super paranoid that I haven't counted correctly and have started that page in the wrong position. But I counted it over and over and over and its not too far off from any other stitches so I think I'm alright. 

Just 2 more weeks before I'm freeeeee....

0 comments:

Prize Money Contributions

EeL's Contributions: AUD$471.63 (USD 415.69)

sAe's Contributions: RM$1681.51 (USD 494.56) (updated Apr)

Total Contributions: USD$816.12

(As of October 2009)

Competition Rules

Competition Begins: 1st May 2008
Competition Ends: Chinese New Year 2013

Goal: Complete a HAED design by the time allotted.

Designs chosen are to be of approximately the same sizes. Contestants are free to change their design half way, however it must also be of the similar size to the original design chosen.

Each month, each contestant will deposit USD$20 into a separate bank account.

Every fortnight, each contestant has to update this blog with updated progress pictures.

Prize Money:

If only one contestant completes her design by the deadline, she gets the total amount of money saved by both contestants.

If neither designs are complete, the entire sum of money is to be donated to a charity that is agreed upon by both contestants.

If both complete it on time, the money is divided in the following manner:

60% of the total goes to the contestant who completes* her design first within the deadline.

40% of the total goes to the contestant who completes* her design last within the deadline.

* For EeL, completion means full completion. For Sae, completion for the 60% winner total is 210,400 stitches, with the remainder stitches to be completed by the deadline.