Evil Farmville and Cafe World!

Sheesh! Thanks to Sae, I now have to add Farmville-ing and Cafe World-ing to my list of things to do. :p The first few days was a flurry, because I didn't know my way around it so much, I was randomly planting or cooking things and then always had to check into Facebook to see if it was finished. Now I'm a bit more organised, I do my major planting at about 11am and 11pm. And then during the day, I sometimes farm at intervals of 2 or 4 hours. I'm not that into Cafe World, the food seems to spoil too easily and I really don't have that much time to sit around or log in at exactly the right time to make sure I serve my food.

During the day, I often get distracted by work or lose track of time so I stuff up my planting times sometimes. At night, its much easier, because my laptop is on a little table next to the couch, right next to where I HAED. So I just keep it open and keep an eye out for when my crops are ready for harvesting.

This week hasn't been a good week for me so far in terms of HAED. On Monday, we received our printed wedding photos that we wanted to hand out to people. So Monday night was all about sorting through photos and packaging it up to send off. And last night, I went out for Lebanese food with a couple of my high school friends. It was yummy and very 'lamby'. It seemed like all dishes had lamb in it! But it was very yummy, especially the home made baklava and halawa desserts. By the end of the night, we were really, really stuffed and we didn't manage to finish the food so looks like I'll be having more lamb for dinner. :)

Luckily I went over my quota last week so I'm not too behind! Here's my latest progress pic:




Tonight we're going over to Chen-Po's mum's house for dinner. I wonder if it will be another non HAED night... Go play more time management games Sae!

0 comments:

Prize Money Contributions

EeL's Contributions: AUD$471.63 (USD 415.69)

sAe's Contributions: RM$1681.51 (USD 494.56) (updated Apr)

Total Contributions: USD$816.12

(As of October 2009)

Competition Rules

Competition Begins: 1st May 2008
Competition Ends: Chinese New Year 2013

Goal: Complete a HAED design by the time allotted.

Designs chosen are to be of approximately the same sizes. Contestants are free to change their design half way, however it must also be of the similar size to the original design chosen.

Each month, each contestant will deposit USD$20 into a separate bank account.

Every fortnight, each contestant has to update this blog with updated progress pictures.

Prize Money:

If only one contestant completes her design by the deadline, she gets the total amount of money saved by both contestants.

If neither designs are complete, the entire sum of money is to be donated to a charity that is agreed upon by both contestants.

If both complete it on time, the money is divided in the following manner:

60% of the total goes to the contestant who completes* her design first within the deadline.

40% of the total goes to the contestant who completes* her design last within the deadline.

* For EeL, completion means full completion. For Sae, completion for the 60% winner total is 210,400 stitches, with the remainder stitches to be completed by the deadline.